Mark your calendars! The fourth annual West Coast Shiloh Play Day will be Saturday, September 19, 2009 from 10AM-3PM.
This year, instead of the Paw Patch, we will be at the Martinez Regional Shoreline Park. For more information on our new venue, go to: http://www.ebparks.org/parks/martinez
I’m excited about the new venue. I’m friends with the park supervisor, Bill Nichols. He has set us up with a really nice spot. There is plenty of shade, picnic tables, BBQ pits, close parking and close restrooms—many of the amenities our last venue was missing. The Martinez Regional Shoreline Park does not have an official dog park, but don’t worry. I’ll have a large safely fenced area for the dog to play off leash.
The Shiloh Play Day is always great fun. I sure hope you plan to attend.
Call or email me and I will add you the growing list of attendees for Play Day 2009.
The more the merrier!
Joy Dardin
W: (925) 229-1000 x1274
H: (925) 689-7213
jdardin@4cd.edu
